Monday, April 9, 2012

Instagram on Android!

Remember back when I said I was jealous of iPhone users for their sweet Instagram phone app??  I blogged about it here.  Well, just the other day, Instagram came to non-iPhone users like me!

You best believe I've been instagramming everything in sight!  I love when bloggers put together phone pictures posts, so maybe I'll start incorporating some here too!
Walking to the medical school the other day
My first instagram self-portrait!
There will be many Blake pictures!
My breakfast... and a little bit of Nashville, TN too
Late night studying.
My law school thesis! 45 pages 193 footnotes 10,025 words. BAM.
Studying all the medicine.
Easter brunch outfit.
Do you have a smart phone?  Are you taking a million instagram pictures per day??

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh, isn't instagram the best?! so happy that all android users are getting it so i have more people to follow :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...