Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas Eve with the Lynns

I'm going a bit out of order, but I had such a blast on Christmas Adam (the day before Christmas Eve haha) and Christmas Eve that it needs to be recorded!  My mom's sister, Kathy, and her two boys--Brad and Matt--came over to Chattanooga the 23rd.  Granny Bettye was also in Chattanooga.  Becca and Riley were also there later on Christmas Eve.

When this many of us are together, crazy things happen:

The latest music video!  This one may just be my favorite.  I'm learning my new software more, so I feel a little more equipped to make this video awesome!  We had a great time other than filming this video too, like when we played a version of Loaded Questions and the Drawing Game.  What a fun group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...