Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ikea Trip!

One thing I love about living in Washington, DC is my close proximity to Maryland's IKEA! Blake and I went once before to pick up some important items for our apartment like:
Our room divider/bookshelf
 Our coffee table which used be...
 ...our side tables!
 and our desk!
We decided it was time for us to make a return trip to that great store to stock up on some more fun, cheap stuff! First, we ate lunch because their food is super cheap. PS what a great idea?? Why don't more places have a freaking cafeteria in their store?!

Once we were fueled up and ready to go, it was shopping time! Blake became inspired and we planned and schemed to make a mega-desk that would allow us both to study! We weren't sure exactly how it was all going to work out, but we were determined to make it happen! After some of this....
 ...and this...
Seriously... how cute?!
... we got our car loaded up with IKEA goodies! I don't have many pictures, but I'll repost the link to the video that I mentioned in an earlier post of our cute new apartment!


Hope everyone has had a great week so far!
--Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...