Friday, September 9, 2011

Blake is my FAVOTITE love!

Did you notice that I misspelt favorite in the title of the post? If so, you did better than me! Blake's brother Marcus got us this awesome label maker, and I now have many labeled possessions (coffee cups? tupperware? you betcha.)

Around this time last year, I got sneaky and labeled Blake's school folder:
 And didn't realize for a LONG TIME that I had MISSPELLED the adjective! That makes me very lame. But we also laugh every time we see it, and as far as I know, no one has judged me for my bad spelling judgment that day!

Which means you can't judge me now!
--Catie

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you are his favotite love also :-) I love the wedding photos. Look like you girls were having too much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...