Thursday, September 8, 2011

Emma and Stacy! 9/5/2011

I had the pleasure of being a bridesmaid in one of my good friend's weddings over Labor Day weekend, if you haven't heard here and here already.  Blake and I headed down on Friday at around noon and roadtripped to Nashville for our respective weddings!

Friday night, since we got in so late, we stayed with my Aunt Kathy and cousin, Brad (who had just had shoulder surgery... poor thing), and my whole family who was in town for the weekend. We had a great time watching youtube videos and hanging out!

On Saturday morning, before joining the rest of the wedding party, I got breakfast with my good friend Heather at Chick-fil-A. Seriously, I ate 3 meals at Chick-fil-A IN A ROW. I was seriously missing some staples from my diet before I moved to DC!


And then it was WEDDING TIME! Emma's wedding was so so SOOOO great. I had a blast at every single stage of the wedding festivities.  She was calm and organized -- the best kind of bride!
Would you believe she got married a few hours after this picture was taken??

Rehearsal Dinner with the bride and groom
We went over walking down the aisle and all that jazz, and then hit up some rehearsal dinner food! We ate at this adorable place in Lebanon called the Castle Heights Chop House. I had bourbon glazed salmon, a baked potato, green beans, and cheesecake. Everything was delicious!!
Source
I forgot my camera at home which was quite unfortunate. I had my camera on my phone though which at least let me capture some blurry memories! It was so great to hang out with the other bridesmaids, groomsmen, and guests!




I miss them already!! After rehearsal dinner was over, the girls headed to the hotel to get some "sleep" haha. We had a girls' sleepover blast back at the hotel and ended up not sleeping very much haha.
We had way toooo much fun in the elevator!

I stuck the camera up in the top of the elevator pointing down to get a picture of us all! SUCCESS!

By this point, we were just delirious! Hahah
SLEEPOVER POSE! Haha
 Regardless of how little we slept, the wedding day went perfectly.
Me and the beautiful bride

sorry it's sideways

Her dress was beautiful!


Being silly in the awesome, huge mirror!
 Emma had a really cool idea for the bridesmaid dresses... we all chose our own dress style for the most part and we stuck to the color swatches that she sent us in the mail! I chose a patterned dress that I know I'll be able to wear again. Big plus!

And after the beautiful ceremony and delicious food and drink... it was DANCE time! And dance we did! After the send off, the party continued on the dance floor!

We also took some time for photobooth pictures!

It was a really great wedding...
This is the only picture I took during the actual wedding!







 **UPDATE** I've added some of the pictures from Libby's photography of the wedding! Aren't these just precious??


Thanks for letting me a part of your wedding, Emma! You made a beautiful bride!
--Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...