Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 2 of my TN Trip with A Music Video!

Knoxville, TN

Today, I spent the morning with Steve and Dorothy, and then met Pamela in Turkey Creek for lunch! I hadn't seen Pamela since forever (it had actually been since Christmas, but only for a short amount of time and then before that, my wedding!)!! We had a great time on Friday. We ate at Chick-fil-A for lunch, and then we went to her mom's place and played grown-up dress-up... haha we made a music video! Neither of us have had time to finish it yet, but let me just say--it's going to be good!  Here's a sneak peek...


Be on the lookout for this video because I have a feeling it's going to be pretty funny! :) Pamela and I tired ourselves out from all the dancing and hip shaking. The timing was nearly perfect though because after we changed clothes, we met up with some of our other high school friends for a little goodbye dinner.  ** Update ** The video is done and on youtube!  Feel free to check it out HERE.

My friend, Arielle, who I went to elementary school with and graduated high school with, is moving to Atlanta on Monday to do a grad program there. I got to see her, Bradley, and DeAna at Buffalo Wild Wings for a late night supper! It was so fun to catch up and reminisce over old high school days!

Pamela and I went to bed super late, but we crammed a lot of missed time into that day! I just love her to death and I'm so glad we got to catch up (and dress up!).
Love you Pamela!
--Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...