Thursday, April 11, 2013

Photoshoot at GW Law!

Yesterday I got to try out my alternative career as a business model!  GW is putting together a bunch of promotional materials for the next couple of years, and they asked if I'd like to be involved in a photoshoot... and if you know me AT ALL, you know I was all over that!

It's been HOT in the District, but yesterday, a few classmates and I donned our power suits and pranced around the Capital posing for pictures!  The photographer was really fun (as only photographers can be haha).  He does a 'one picture a day' blog, and I was on his blog!


http://dougplummer.blogs.com/.a/6a00d8341c9b4653ef017eea2618c4970d-pi

We did a lot of shots talking and walking in front of various buildings.
These were his initial comments to me:

"Stop smiling at me."

"Yeah, don't look at me.  Try looking over there.  Oh much better [when I was no longer facing him at all]!"
"Ummm... can you relax your face?  Uh, no not like that."

So it looks like I don't have much of a career in modeling!  Haha but we had fun, and maybe I'll end up on the GW Law website or catalog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...