Sunday, August 12, 2012

Our Topsy Turvy Weekend is Over...

Our topsy turvy weekend is over, and it's back to the grind for the week.  Actually, this is a big week for a couple of reasons.

First, Blake and I will be living in the same apartment but will not see each other from today until Thursday evening.  Blake starts labor & delivery night float this week--he starts working at 7 PM and works until 9 AM the next day.  I work Monday through Wednesday from 9 AM to 5 PM, and the way the times work out--adding in time to commute--we will just miss each other each way!  Thursday night cannot come soon enough for me (or for Blake!).  Friday is Blake's shelf exam, and that will conclude his first rotation of his third year of medical school!
I sniped this picture of Blake outside of our apartment talking on the phone!  #stalkerwife
Second, I start school this week!  I work on Monday and Tuesday, but Tuesday evening starts my orientation events with first-year law students!  I have an all day meeting on Wednesday to go over information for teaching this year, and then Thursday and Friday kicks off my first meetings with students!  Next week I start my regular classes, and I'm already feeling pretty nervous.  You'd think after starting school in the fall for 19 years straight, I'd get over the pre-school jitters, but alas, they continue.

And woah y'all.  This is my last first-day-of-school ever!  That deserves a gratuitous kissy picture of myself, I do believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...