Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Friday Night Camping Adventure

I have a secret... Blake was gone all weekend!  I kept it hush hush on the blog just on the off chance some rand-o person is stalking me and was waiting for the perfect moment to swoop me up!

Back to Blake ... He took his final exam of the quarter on Friday afternoon, and then packed up for a camping adventure with some of his medical student friends!
Justin!
Krystoff!
Allen!
They set up camp at a place called Lake Anna in Virginia. 
 Check out this beautiful sunset they spotted on Saturday night!


 And what's camping without a little bit of marshmallow roasting??






 So you may be wondering why I'm writing this post instead of Blake ... I'm wondering the same thing haha. I'm on Spring Break and Blake is not is the short answer haha.  More camping highlights tomorrow when it's not so late!
--Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...