Friday, March 2, 2012

Spring Break!

I am currently on Spring Break!  I've not got a lot of plans, except this:
That would be my Journal Note.  And then I've got some outlining to do over break too.

When I met up with the Lipscomb group the other day, I saw one of my bridesmaid's little sister!  I had no idea she'd be going, so it was good to catch up with her!  When we talked the next day, she told me that after the dinner, one her classmates told her that I was living the classmate's dream life!

Let's be honest, that girl definitely has a romanticized view of my life!  But on days where I'm feeling bummed about how much work I have to do, I need to remember that I am doing what I have always wanted and a lot of people don't have this opportunity.

Ok, now back to the work!  Enjoy the weekend everyone!
--Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...