Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Back in DC!

 My spring break is over after a whirlwind weekend in Tennessee with some of my favorites!  My first stop was a wedding between two of my good friends in college--Jay and Jessica!
My friends Dave and Clint!  You probably recognize them from our wedding!

Danielle--my date for the night :)
The Scarritt-Bennett Center was beautiful!
After a night of dancing and catching up with college friends, it was time to focus on Becca's shower I hosted for her friends in Nashville.  We had a blast!!  Here's some snapshots:


And on Sunday, I went out to Smyrna to see my friends Brittney and Pamela--my best friends from high school!  I also saw my Aunt Kathy!

Becca and I also went out and checked out the farm where she'll be getting married!  Here's a sneak peak...
And then, on Sunday evening, I got to hang out with my cousin Brad!  On Monday morning, I got on a plane to get back to DC.  Such a fun weekend!
--Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...