Thursday, January 3, 2013

Our Apartment Around Christmas

Want to catch a glimpse of our decked out Christmas?  Say no more!  We might as well enjoy the dregs of our Christmas season!

Here's our dining room and front door.


Kitchen shots.



Check out that beautiful Christmas tree I got for Christmas! 
Bedroom!
I added these Nashville prints over our bed and at the foot of our bed.  So pretty!
 And finally, I leave you with this print that my roommate from college drew/painted for me!  How fun is this??
--Catherine

1 comment:

  1. Catherine & Derek,
    Your apartment is gorgeous! :) I really like it, and I'm so glad you have a big Christmas tree now. It's beautiful. Love you and miss you both!
    I hope you have a fantastic 2013, and I also hope to see you sometime this year.
    Take care!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...