Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Lunch with Family, New Year's Eve in Chattanooga!

Derek and I thoroughly enjoyed our time in Tennessee this break.  On our last day in Middle Tennessee, we got some barbeque from this place:
Renee and Joe, our hosts while we were in White Bluff

Yummy food!  And great fried okra! 
These two signs cracked me up though... On the left: Rock Solid Guns (and then directions to the gun show).  On the right "For your safety, please do not touch this board!!!"





After that, Derek and I headed back to Chattanooga to celebrate New Year's Eve with my parents.  We stopped in Nashville to say hello to Evan first.

We celebrated the beginning of 2013 with my parents and Ben, and we played games until 3 AM!  Here's hoping 2013 is swell!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...