Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas in the City

I'm taking a short break from writing a paper (Clarifying and Integrating FAR 22.17 into Government Contractor Compliance and Disclosure Requirements) to send you all warm holiday wishes!  Here's what our neighborhood is looking like for Christmas:
 These houses are what mine and Derek's future house will look like!  I love all the lights and decorations!
 This is a cute front porch too:
 I love how bright that tree is in the window of this set of condos.  I'd be embarrassed to be their neighbors with my cheer-less condo next door!
 And of course we've got some presidential decorations as well!  Here's the White House and the Eisenhower Executive Building next door:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...