Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas at the Allisons

Christmas has come to the Allison apartment!  Since I've been mostly seeing this:
 Derek and I took a little studying hiatus!  Derek's parents sent us a little Thanksgiving gift and told us to have some fun on our break, and we used our gift to outfit my new Christmas tree!  We also did a little personal shopping--which is accountable for a new stripey shirt for me and an awesome Christmas sweater for Derek!
 This was our Christmas tree before when we only had our decorations from last year.
 And here's our tree after!  Let's just say it's awesome!
And this middle lighting show is our Christmas tree from the street!  I love plugging it in every night and morning to bring some cheer to people rushing to and fro work!
Has everyone decorated for Christmas yet?
--Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...