Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Little Post to Let You Know We're Here!

Hi friends and family!

We're alive and well over here!

Derek is finishing up his outpatient Internal Medicine rotation out in the middle-of-nowhere-Virginia tomorrow.  And then, after Thanksgiving, he starts his last bit of Internal Medicine at Washington Hospital Center!  It's going to be several early mornings in a row, but I'm sure he'll finish out strong!  He wouldn't tell you this, but he's been charming the socks off those doctors in Virginia, and he has enjoyed the slower pace of outpatient care.

I have two full days of classes left, and then it's all about finals.  I gave a big presentation last Tuesday on a paper I wrote for a class, so I am glad to have that out of the way.  I've got a three-hour final in Constitutional Law II and White Collar Crime and then I have to turn in my final edits on my paper and I'M DONE with my next-to-last semester of law school!  I cannot even believe it.  The Great Job Search of 2012 is still underway, but I've got some leads.  My hopes are high!

We can't wait to see you all over break!

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...