Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Some Phone Pictures for Your Tuesday Morning

 Here are some random things that happened, captured thanks to my phone:

I found this picture on Blake's phone, and I had to share it...  Blake's parents after helping us move in to the new apartment in June!!
Blake made me dinner the other day.  Yummmmm
Flock of dudes spotted near the university all dressed the exact same with the exact same hairstyle.
Delicious asian food. 
A little Frasier on the TV
My first 5-hour energy experience.
My mom's home grown okra!  So delicious.
And finally... the fluffiest dog I've ever seen:
Martha Stewart has the same kind of dog.  Also, don't ask me how I know that ;)
--Catie

1 comment:

  1. Waiting for the carpet guys. That coffee by my head was not doing me a lot of good, evidently.
    .
    .
    Fried okra, ummm ummm good!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...