Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sad Day in Blog Land

It is a sad, sad day...  I recently discovered that half of our blogs' pictures were lost!  If you go back through the archives, many of the pictures are missing.  I am feeling quite disheartened.  

What's worse, I did it to myself!  I was on google plus, trying to limit my visibility to the outside world (read: potential future employers), and I accidentally deleted an album instead of making it invisible.  Little did I know at the time, those pictures were all the blog pictures!  LIKE HUNDREDS OF THEM.  

Cue the sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I haven't been blogging much since I discovered my error.... Just licking my wounds over here.  I'll try to garner some enthusiasm again shortly since I really love blogging!  But dang, I just wiped out half of my blog with one click!
I accidentally took a picture of myself at work that I discovered recently.  It fits the post pretty well though, eh??
--Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...