Friday, July 6, 2012

A Funny Coincidence

Remember one of the "Things Medical Students Say" posts Catie made back when she and I were studying for spring finals?  You can read it by clicking here.  She posted this picture back in April:
Well, guess what parasite made a guest appearance on Step 1??  THAT RANDOM PARASITE!

The question on the test involved a military man returning from overseas duty with a nasty lesion on his arm. With that background information, they presented a picture of the lesion yada yada.  Boom!! Try harder USMLE!
--Blake

1 comment:

  1. Look at you!! So intelligent and educated! They can't trick you! I know so many people are very proud of you, Blake, including me! I am SO proud of you AND Catie! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...