Wednesday, June 13, 2012

"You're Going to Die"

I've been reading books on the Metro to and from work.  Last night, I was reading my newest book:
Shutter Island!  It's the book the Leo DiCaprio movie is based on.  So far, it's quite creepy.

Anyway, last night I was sitting on the couch with my laptop open, reading Shutter Island.  Blake was watching the Heat-Thunder game.  All of a sudden he looked over at me on the couch and said,

"You're going to die."

And then got up and walked across the living room!!  I was so freaked out!  I was like, "What?" and he didn't respond, so then I was like, "WHAT??"

He turned around with the computer charger in his hand. "You're computer.  It's about to die."

Hahaha....
I need to dial back the hysteria. And stop reading scary books after dark :)
--Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...