Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Test is Done Forever!

 This will probably be the last time I will ever blog about the USMLE Step 1 Licensing Exam that Blake took yesterday, THANK GOODNESS!  It's done, and we're happy to have it behind us!

Here's Blake when I dropped him off yesterday morning!
Now, Blake and I can have a summer!  Until he starts clinicals in approximately 4 days haha.  Whatever, we're going to make the most of what little free time we have.  I've got some fun things planned for us to do around this city!

Last night, once I picked Blake up, we went out to eat a celebratory meal at a restaurant called Tian Tian Fang.  Drunken Noodles, General Tso's Chicken, and Lo Mein for all!

 Excuse the blurriness.  Instead, really feast your eyes upon our Chinese feast.
We finished up the night by watching Water for Elephants and relaxing around the apartment.  Blake also caught up with several of his other medical school friends from Lipscomb who have already taken Step 1.  I just have to finish working today (2.5 hours more!!), and then our post-Step 1-summer begins!
--Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...