Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Studying on Opposite Sides of the World (or District)

Trusts and Estates.. so interesting!
Today finds Blake and me working in different parts of the District of Columbia.  I'm at my school, and he's studying away at his school.

...and since he gets e-mails any time a new blog is posted...


"Good point professor"
Blake, I took these pictures for you so you can feel like we're studying side by side!!  I actually took these in the library with two people sitting across from me, unaware of my self-study-photo-shoot, so it must look legitimate!


Just cross-checking that fact.
Hope your studies are going well, Blake!
Love,
Catie

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to get the update Catherine! I love the pictures! Happy 23 months!!!

    Derek

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...