Monday, April 2, 2012

Finals

Finals are fast approaching, and I have to learn all the laws. : /

This is what I'll be doing for the next several weeks!

Blake has a finals block at the same time I have exams.  If it's anything like last semester, then we'll both be exhausted and our dishes won't be clean and our apartment will be a mess and we'll wear the same clothes way more than is socially acceptable!

Rejoice for Blake though!  This is his last finals block basically ever!  Next year he starts clinicals.  He'll have shelf exams after each rotation then.  BUT it's no lecture!  It's all independent study and what each student learns on the rotation.

And maybe rejoice a little for me, since I only have one year left after this exam block!  The end of law school is coming into sight!


2 comments:

  1. Oh finals! Good luck! My husband is in law school and he is studying for finals... he is struggling and always at the library!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And good luck to your husband as well! Unfortunately, library-living is just part of the law school package...It'll be over soon though!

      Delete

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...