Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My New Favorite Quote

I've walked by this quote a million times without ever having stopped and read it.  Fortunately, for some reason, I took notice.  The full quote is below.  This is the code by which I live (or at least try to live).  I think it speaks more truth than we are even able to realize.
--Blake

 "Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race." --Calvin Coolidge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...