Friday, March 30, 2012

DC Weather!

It randomly turned to spring at the beginning of March, and became nice and warm!  I wore shorts to class last week!
I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but as soon as I start moving winter clothes out of the closet and rotating in the spring clothes, I immediately come up with about a hundred cute outfits in my head that I should have worn during winter!

It was for that very reason that I was not entirely sad when the weather suddenly became cool and windy this week.  It was DC's way of giving me a chance to wear my tights again!!






 Plus, Blake looked so cozy in his cute sweatshirt, sipping tea in our apartment the other night.
Seize the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...