Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Food!

For Valentine's Day, we ate. We ate. We ate.
For lunch, I made me and Blake a couple of delicious pizzas with mozzarella cheese, diced tomatoes, green bell peppers, sharp cheddar cheese, garlic, and oregano!

Hmmmm... cheesy!
I also made an angel food cake with homemade frosting!  I used this recipe from a blog called Chocolate Covered Katie using coconut milk and cocoa powder for the frosting. 
 I stirred the angel food cake for too long so it came out kind of flat.  I also added in some chopped up strawberries for some extra flavor.  And some pink for Valentine's Day :)
Yay for Valentine's Day inspiring way too much sugar consumption!
--Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...