Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Dinner and Dessert!

What's up with all my Valentine's Day posts?!  Well, this is the last one, so enjoy!


 That's right, Blake bought me flowers! Call it cliche if you want, but I love fresh flowers, especially thoughtful ones that Blake bought me because he thought the purple "looked like me."  What a sweetie?! And the flowers came with that fancy little scarf as well!
Next, we went to a cute Tex-Mex place up the street from us called Cactus Cantina.  Blake said Mexican food always make him think of me.  I know this will come as a shock, but he didn't like Mexican food until we were dating!

Blake threw me a birthday party in 2006 right after we started dating at a local Mexican place in Nashville.  Then, we went to a Mexican place for Valentine's Day several years ago.  And the night we got engaged, we also ate Mexican food!

It's in our relationship genes!

Cactus Cantina is so delicious!  They make their own flour and corn tortillas, and the food is simply delicious!

Are you ready to salivate?

You can salivate over Blake too... he is pretty delicious!

Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh!
And here's the tortilla machine they use to make the tortillas!
Some tortillas ready to go in!
 When we got home, our apartment had some delicious snacks available to the residents.  A woman who is a baker provided them as advertising for her services.  It may have just worked on us! Haha the cupcakes were passion fruit and homemade and absolutely amazing!
 We shared some bubbly and watched some tv and enjoyed a laid back evening!
 Happy, happy Valentine's Day to all!  I hope everyone had a great day yesterday with their loved ones or with their friends!  I've had a pretty awesome last six Valentine's Days thanks to Mr. Blake.  Love you!

--Catie

1 comment:

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...