Thursday, February 2, 2012

Some Recent Things To Make You Smile

I have two funny stories to tell.

1. Blake and I are hosting a sweet-awesome party on Friday, so I got home from school early today to do some cleaning.  I did NOT expect the metro bus to be so busy at 2:30 in the afternoon, but it filled up fast!  So there I was, sitting down, and a tall dude was standing in the aisle beside me.  He tried to make room for someone passing by and he leannnnned way over into my personal space--and rested his BUTT on my SHOULDER!

I rode the next two blocks with a stranger's butt on me.  And his backpack was in front of my face.

2.  In law school, cold calling is a fact of life.  Since this is my second year of school, you would think I would be much more equipped to answer intelligently when I am called on in class.  Sigh... I got coldcalled in my Law and Medicine course on Monday.  The teacher asked me something about informed consent, and for the life of me, I could not think of the word "ultrasound."  So I got flustered and started moving my hand around in the air as though I were giving some invisible pregnant woman an ultrasound on my desk, and I'm pretty sure I said "You know the thing... with the gel...."

Ultrasound was not even the correct answer.

3.  I walked down the hallway with my laundry, and I heard one of my middle-aged male neighbors busting out an a cappella version of "America The Beautiful." 

 That's just a gratuitous picture of Blake because I came home and he looked really cute. :)

Oh also!  Today may just be the day where I found if I'm going to be an aunt or an uncle!  Haha just kidding, I'm going to be an aunt either way, but today may be the day that Blake and I find out the sex of Marcus and Suzy's baby!  Blake and I have a pretty strong hunch, so we're eager to find out if we're right!

--Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...