Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pin-speration

Today marks my 1,000th pin on pinterest!  In honor of this momentous occasion, I want to give you 12 of the 1,000 that have pin-spired me.  These are 12 (of many more) that I actually used or did something with!  Rest assured, of that thousand there are hundreds more that make me laugh or make me smile or helped with mine and Blake's apartment search, etc.  Without further ado...
This was my hair for Un-Winter's Ball


Bunting and accessories used in my photobooth for Un-Winter's Ball

The braids
I blogged about it here.


This inspired my bang cut over Christmas
Finals Snacks




The wall I used as inspiration for my parent's project

An easy meal
Part of my friend Brittney's Christmas Present
Exercises when I work out


What's that you say?  You want to follow me on Pinterest?  Well, I am honored!  Here's where you can find my profile: http://pinterest.com/lovecatie/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...