Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, Internets!

For Valentine's Day I got Blake tickets to the Crime and Punishment Museum here in DC.  You can check out that post by clicking here.  Today, I sent him to class with a couple of surprises.  I handmade a Valentine for him!

Backstory: Over Christmas break, we might have started watching a couple episodes of Keeping up with the Kardashians (cough cough).  Anyway, occasionally we've been watching an episode to, you know, keep up
 I photoshopped Blake with the Kardashian sisters!!  I was so proud haha.  Also, I had this printed out at the law school, and a guy saw it and probably thinks I'm really weird now. :)
 The back is a face-in-hole picture of him with the Kardashians again! 
 While I was being creative, I thought I would make a couple of valentines for some of Blake's friends.  For Allen, I wanted to pay homage to his science fiction love.  He's the one who invited us over to his place the other day to watch Alien.  Here's the valentine I made for Allen:


I got the idea for Justin's valentine shortly after going over to his place to watch Virginia Tech play in the Sugar Bowl.  So here's the valentine I made for Justin:
They were so fun to make! I like having a creative outlet.  Hope everyone is having a great Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...