Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday, Friday, Gettin' Down on Friday

I wish Blogger had a 'bottle up the smell' app, so I could let you guys smell our apartment right now.  It smells amazing thanks to some homemade bread!
It looks kinda misshapen, and it's probably my fault.  I tried to put a cool filter on the camera so it wouldn't look so weird, but that just had the effect of making our bananas look riper.  Regardless of its lumpy exterior, the bread is delicious!

In other good news, our car is back from the shop looking so fresh and so clean, clean!
I went to Maryland to pick it up and now it is safely (hopefully, anyway) parked within walking distance of our apartment again!

I had to take a bus to the metro to get to the body shop.  It was the middle of the day and the metro system as a whole was kind of empty.  The result was a very eerie ride!

Is it just me, or is that kind of futuristic slash medieval looking at the same time?

When I got back to the apartment, the first thing I noticed was that my Valentine's Day flowers have opened up some more.  Look how gorgeous!

Hope everyone has a pleasant Friday and a great start to their long weekend!
--Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...