Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hokies (for a Night!)

One of Blake's friends, Justin, planned a fun Sugar Bowl night for the Virginia Tech v. Michigan game on Monday night!  We had so much fun, and Justin made a Cajun themed dinner since the Sugar Bowl is in New Orleans (news to me! but I definitely appreciated the thought!).  The food was delicious and the game was very exciting!
 Justin was kind enough to let us borrow some Hokie stuff so we could suit up for the big game!
Why are my bangs parted down the middle? Someone photoshop this please!
Thanks for hosting the party!
Allen came over too!
This is the first time I wore these cute sweater leggings. I seriously have not taken them off since Monday night.
And I also managed to snap this one of Blake! How cute, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...