Thursday, January 12, 2012

Back To School...

      School is back in full swing for me and Blake.  He's rolling into week two and I'm finishing up my first week back.  We've got forecasts of hundreds of pages of reading and hours in front of power point, folks!  
      I just wrote this statement in my notes: "Where do we administer the estate—domiciliary and ancillary jurisdiction over probate." I don't have much else to say about that...

In other news, I taught myself how to use Microfilm! I'm pretty proud of this achievement. So proud that I took a picture of the machine in the library!  I'm not sure if I'll actually need this skill in the years to come, but if I find a way, I'm totally putting it on my resume!

And that's a page of the Estates and Trust book that I am  currently reading... eek!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'd forgotten all about microfilm. I used to read microfilm all the time back in the seventies and eighties. Now everything I need in the science and engineering area is pretty much on the web. Oh the memories!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...