Friday, December 16, 2011

My Favorite In-Laws!

Blake and I have had a couple of really fun, busy days -- First, we went and visited my favorite pair of in-laws! :)

As soon as we got there, Dorothy and I started cooking!  Dorothy had a recipe for something that looked and tasted absolutely sublime.  It had pears, toasted pecans (or were they walnuts? I can never keep those nuts straight), blue cheese, and a dressing called Garlic Expressions on it.  Yummmm... it tasted like a Christmas EXPLOSION in my mouth!
Chopping whatever types of nuts they were!
Yuuuummmmmmm!
We also made Cauliflower soup that was delicious!  How much do I talk about food on this blog??  A lot is the answer. 
How cute are they?? I can't wait for the next time we visit with Marcus and Suzy (plus baby!) around the table as well!
We also discovered a Patronus straight from Harry Potter!  Expecto Patronum!!  Haha so my phone made their outdoor lights look awesome.  Aside from being unseasonably warm in Tennessee, it's obvious that Christmas is right around the corner!

Hope everyone is having a good December 17th!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're having fun! BTW, those nuts are pecans! It does look very delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...