Friday, December 23, 2011

My Annual Haircut!

I've read that women should have their hair trimmed at least once every 8-12 weeks.  Who has time for that?!  This was the last time I got my hair cut:
LAST YEAR!  Me and my sister cut off around a dozen inches a piece, and I have not trimmed it or anything (minus the bangs, which I admit to poor self-trimming) in a year!

Here's my new hairdo, complete with before and after photos! Before:

Before!
After!


I'm still getting used to it, but the bang things are pretty fun!  My brother, Ben, told me I look older... hopefully he meant in a good way! 

Have you ever had a haircut that you absolutely hated?  When I was in about 5th grade, I got my haircut shorter than normal, and no one could convince me I didn't look like a lego with a square head!  I recall hiding under the bed until the bus had passed so that I wouldn't have to go to school with my square head.  I don't remember, but I probably went to school with my square-head square-grounded.  
That girl on the left... Style inspiration, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...