Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blake & Catie Study Adventures: Part II

Oh no, you missed part I?  I know you're terribly interested in hearing about my studying.  Here's a link:
Blake & Catie Study Adventures: Part I
The other day, Blake and I woke up with the sun.  We got dressed early and spent a whopping 10 hours in the law school in one room leaving only for bathroom breaks and to get to the fridge to get our lunch/dinner.  10 hours!
This was the view from our window.

This was the view from our table.
This was the cute guy I studied with.
This was the sunset
We literally worked from sun-up to sun-down!  A lot of work was accomplished.  Also, we discovered that my loud fan on my computer is quite useful in making my snickers bar incredibly gooey and delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...