Saturday, November 5, 2011

On this beautiful fall afternoon....

On this beautiful fall weekend in DC I'm reminded of getting our engagement pictures done two years ago on this very weekend with my good friend Lorie Hauth {now Nida!} in Chattanooga, TN.  We had so much fun posing around Chattanooga.  Blake was so worried about looking awkward in the pictures, but he looks G.O.O.D.!  Am I right, people??
And because we're nerdy like that, and Lorie knows us so well, we also went to a nearby university and took some pictures there!
The words behind us are lyrics from a song Blake wrote for me a few months after we started dating.

Hope you enjoyed our two year old engagement pictures!  If you're around the Southeast and are interested in Lorie's skillz, her website is here and her flickr page is here!
--Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...