Tuesday, November 1, 2011

How Did I Ring in My Birthday? With A Paint Rave!


My birthday, my cousin's wedding, and my undergraduate's annual 'Paint the Herd' paint rave all happened to be on one weekend!!  Becca and another cousin of mine, Brad, are both still students at Lipscomb, so they invited me to tag along to the huge dance party / paint rave.  How can you say no to that??

If you were wondering where I was at midnight on October 29th, I was in a parking garage-turned-disco jamming and getting paint on everything!  Thankfully we had on paint suits and the paint came out really easily anyway.  Just look at us:
Becca, back in her apartment after the rave!
Trying to show you the back of my shirt.
Sister Sister!
Right before I got in the shower! Haha I wasn't sure how this was going to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...