Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Collections

When I was a kid, I always wanted to have a really cool, enviable collection.  I always read about kids with postcard collections, coffee cup collections, comic book collections, but nothing really stuck out to me.  I tried to collect rocks, but I grew tired of them quickly.  I thought about collecting seashells, but living in a landlocked state made that collection a little unlikely.  I decided at one point I'd collect little siblings, but my parents crushed my dream and only gave me two.  Two does not a collection make.

By this point in my life, at the ripe old age of 24, I have long since resigned myself and given up hope of ever having an epically cool collection.

Until today.

Struck by a moment of vision, glory, inhuman creativity, (etc.) I discovered the collection that I would never grow tired of!  I will now be collecting.....



Wait for it...




Keep waiting for it.....







I will now be collecting cute pictures of Blake studying!!!!!!!!!







Take note of Blake's clothes in the above pictures.  These pictures are from different days over the last year!  Since Blake and I are paying an arm and a leg for medical school, I might as well start a collection of the effect.  You know, get our money's worth out of it.

If anyone has any pictures of Blake studying that they would like to add to my collection, feel free to send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...