Sunday, November 13, 2011

Beautiful, Beautiful Fall

Blake and I are currently holed away studying.  We've been working non-stop all weekend long!  We've spent some quality time at Georgetown's library, but the weekends are all about studying at George Washington.

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take some pictures of the beautiful fall weather we're having in DC though!
Down a street in Georgetown
Isn't it beautiful?? DC in the fall has been truly breathtaking.  I love my southern falls too, don't get me wrong, with the rolling hills and colorful mountains, but I've also enjoyed some of the city sights covered in fall foliage as well.  These pictures were taken on my phone!

 Blogging is a nice break, but it's back to the grind for us!
--Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...