Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Announcement!!

Blake and I got an e-mail from Blake's brother, Marcus.  We've mentioned Marcus several times on the blog before:


Marcus Visits on my Birthday!
Marcus is getting married!!!!!!
Marcus and Suzy's Wedding Weekend is a GO!
Mr. and Mrs. Marcus and Suzy!

 Anyway, you may recall that he got married earlier this year to Suzy!  We were so stoked to find out that we were getting a sister-in-law, and we just found out today, that there's going to be a new addition to their little family!

Let me set the stage... Blake and I were studying in our apartment.  My phone alerted me to an email.  I opened the email that said "medical expertise needed" and told Blake he needed to get online because Marcus sent us something he wants him to look at.

We opened up the email on my computer and saw this:
I clicked on the attachment, and much to our surprise, THIS IS WHAT I SAW:

Blake and I stared at each other for a long time before jumping up and down and clapping and making lots of incoherent noises!  By the time we regained composure and called them, we (hopefully) sounded normal again!

We are soooooooooooooooooo excited for Marcus and Suzy.  We just can't say it enough!  They're going to be great parents, and we hope that we can be a great Aunt & Uncle pair for the newest little one in our family.  Maybe we can convince them to start a blog?? 

Also, wasn't their announcement really cute?  I love creative announcements of anything, but darling little babies are especially exciting! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go look at baby stuff online...
--Catie


1 comment:

  1. I just read this to Marcus, Suzy, and Dorothy. We enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...