Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Travel Diary

Blake's parents recently took a trip across the pond and explored the Scottish countryside.  While they were away having Scottish adventures, Dorothy did the neatest thing -- she kept a travel diary and emailed it to us (her children and daughter-in-laws) while they were away! I thought that was such a great idea, especially if you have loved ones who can't tag along on your trip!  We were kept up to speed on all the fun things they were getting into each day.

My favorite part?  Definitely the descriptions of the food they ate!  I am not a very adventurous eater, so I lived vicariously through Steve and Dorothy instead!

You can read more about their Scottish adventure here on Steve's blog.

They put some pictures up on facbeook but this one is my favorite!  Glad you both had a fun trip to Scotland and are back home safely!
--Catie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...