Today, I was looking at my Pinterest page, and I started seeing all sorts of trends and what those trends say about me! So putting my legal education to good use, and applying my synthesizing, rule-making legal studies to my Pinterest page, here are some rules about me:
1. The Harry Potter obsession I acquired in 6th grade remains relevant to this day.
2. Coffee can be used both as a delicious morning beverage and as a style accessory.
3. An ideal home is one in which every room has some sort of reading nook.
4. When in doubt, solid color dress.
5. Halloween will be my favorite time of year to be around small children.
There we have it! I always knew I'd put my law soon-to-be degree to good use, and I think I have! All the original links can be found by heading to my pinterest page and finding the picture.
Side note: if my professors ever stumbled upon my blog, they would all collectively face palm over this post.