Thursday, October 20, 2011

Getting a Little Spooky...

Our apartment underwent a little spook-ification sometime while I was out!
 I love that the apartment owners got into the holiday spirit this year for more than just Christmas! They went all out too! Spiderwebs, leaves, gravestones, jack-o-lanterns...
And then there's the thing below... I'm not sure how I feel about it haha. It's supah spooky.  It also kinda looks like the dude is wearing a spider for underwear.
A+ for effort though!  I can't believe Halloween is only 11 days.  Does anyone have any big plans??  I work for the government this semester, and they open the building up for children to come by and trick-or-treat at the various offices!  Back when I was in high school and in band, we would wear our Halloween costumes during the half-time show the Friday closest to Halloween.  And when I worked at Chick-fil-A, they let us dress up if we were stuck working on Halloween too!  Should I add this to my criteria in finding a job?

Interviewer: And do you have any questions for us?
Me: Yes, I do actually.  How are the cases distributed amongst new associates?  How are associates' performances evaluated?  And does your office dress up at Halloween?
Interviewer: ....


1 comment:

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...