Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fashion Faux Pas

Today, I served as a judge in the Alternative Dispute Resolution competition at GW. I wasn't sure if we were supposed to dress up, but I did anyway since all the competitors wear suits. Unfortunately, I had to be there really early in the morning... or at least that's what I'm going to blame my crazy fashion faux pas on.

Who can see it first?
 If you've spotted it already, you're really good... Here's your second shot.
 Any sign of the faux pas yet?
 What about now??
 You can't miss it!!

Yes, that's right, I wore two different shoes all day today. I woke up at 7 AM and didn't notice until after 12 noon! And then I had to go grocery shopping on my way home from the competition and studying, so all in all, I wore two different shoes from about 7:30 AM until 5:30 PM. That's a full work day of wearing two different shoes, people!!

Please, someone tell me they've done something like this.
--Catie

5 comments:

  1. Sorry. I spotted it first thing but hey, I am a visual person. The important thing is nobody noticed or brought it to your attention until you noticed hours later.

    Your proud Mother-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well good for you! No one mentioned it to me ever, but I am sure people had to notice, right? I think I would have noticed if some weird girl was wearing two shoes.

    Maybe they thought I was trying to make a fashion statement. I had some grey in my belt, so maybe they thought I was going all matchy-matchy to the extreme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Well... otherwise you looked good, so that's a good thing, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha oh no! I once grabbed my moms shoes to wear to work and unfortunately did not notice til I got there. She is a size 9 and I am a size 6.5 =)

    Dont forget to enter my $50 La Posh Style giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...