Ok fine, the last one I made up, but it does sound quite exotic when I make this dish! I had to look up how to pronounce gnocchi before I felt comfortable making it. For inquiring minds, the answer is noh-kee.
- 16-ounce package shelf-stable gnocchi (I like whole wheat),
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- tablespoon garlic powder
- 6 cups of spinach
- 1 15-ounce can diced tomatoes with Italian seasonings
- 1 15-ounce can white beans, rinsed
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- add some oil to a pan and saute the gnocchi for about 6 or 7 minutes, then put them in a bowl
- In the skillet, add about half a cup of water, some garlic powder and the onions for about 5 minutes
- Next, add the spinach until it starts to get wilt-y.
- Finally, add in the white beans, the tomatoes, the pepper, the gnocchi, and the cheese
|Gratuitous Picture of Your Cooks! :) Haha|