Friday, September 23, 2011

My Secret Halloween Obsession

You knew it was coming, right? If you're an avid reader of our blog or know me personally, you will recall that 'round about August I start talking/blogging Halloween! Are you not convinced of my undying love for Halloween... check out this, or this, and this, but also this, and here and here for more proof. If you don't want to click, I'll give you a hint -- they're all the times I've blogged about Halloween! And this little blog has only been in business since June of 2010!

Dorothy, Blake's mom, is a doll and knows about my love for Halloween. So imagine my surprise and excitement when Blake got a text on Saturday morning telling us to check our mail... for a Halloween Surprise Package!

Pumpkin Spice coffee, coffee cups, tea, and bottle labels?! I'm so spoiled :)

And married to this hunk?? Spoiled, indeed!

These cute little decorations go along great with this little guy I made:


So is it still too early to be talking Halloween? I feel like the answer is no, but I am a little biased in my love for the holiday. On my birthday this year (which is just two short days before Halloween) I am going to Nashville! My cousin is getting married on the 29th, and I am so excited that I get to be there on the happy occasion and see friends and family while I'm at it!

--Catie

1 comment:

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...