Thursday, June 30, 2011

Why am I awake?

It is after 1 AM and this girl is exhausted! My public interest lawyering class ends tomorrow, which is actually today, and I have to give a presentation in class. Plus, I have the research paper that I have been working on since the middle of May due by Tuesday! Plus, I have two of my very best friends coming to see me this weekend! Plus, I have a picnic during work hours tomorrow, so I won't be able to work on my research paper during work tomorrow!


Maybe that explains why I am up and trying to put the finishing touches on my beautiful research paper! I want to be able to devote all my time to my lovely friends when they're here!

Heather Philippi gets into the city tomorrow afternoon! I'm going to pick her up from the airport! Yeeeeah! And Brittney Spann gets here on Friday! They're both here together for a few days, and then Heather leaves and Brittney's staying a couple days longer! We're going to have so much fun and I can't believe it's finally here! Blake and I have been planning this weekend all summer long!

PS our bathroom smells like a swimming pool, Blake's words not mine, because he--like a champ--scrubbed that bathroom top to bottom! You could use the bathtub as a cereal bowl (though I do not endorse eating in the bathroom)!

Which reminds me of food... today, I got a sweet deal on ice cream! I love love love ice cream (have you ever notice I like to triple words when I want to emphasize them? Why why why do I that?) and I had two $2 off coupons on Magnum and Starbucks pints! I paid a buck a piece! The checkout girl was totally jealous, I could tell.

Well this post has been random enough, I do believe. Sorry for the late night chattering. And that picture up top (YEESH!). Maybe tomorrow I'll put together a post at a more reasonable hour that is not the ravings of a girl who fell asleep while typing a few minutes ago! :)


Goodnight lovelies,

Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...