Thursday, June 30, 2011

Heather's in DC!!!

Today has been absolutely awesome!! It started with the Legal Services of Northern Virginia office being closed--because there was a picnic at a nearby park! All of the employees got together, and I had so much fun hanging out with interns from the other office.  We were volleyball champs! We also played disc golf and kickball! Overall, it was a lot of fun to hang out and eat with people from my office and other offices.

Then, I went to pick up my best friend Heather from the airport! We traveled all over Reagan airport to get back to where I parked, and then we headed home! I practiced my presentation for the last part of my class in front of Heather and Blake and then headed to GW! We got there a little bit early, and I showed off my school to Heather! Sidenote: one of my friends from school so was like, 'so I saw Blake leaving the school with a blonde...'  Haha!


Blake and Heather then went to see Georgetown Medical School while I was in class. They also did a driving tour of some of the monuments and the White House while they waited for me. After my last class of my summer course, I came home and hung out with Heather! It's so nice to see her in our apartment!!


So happy to have her here!

Brittney comes in tomorrow morning! I can't wait for my work week to end tomorrow so I can hang out with both of them and Blake of course!
--Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...