Saturday, June 18, 2011

First Anniversary Celebration!

I never wrote about our fun anniversary celebrations! As you may remember, Blake and I have been married for over a year now! It's gone by so quickly!

Blake is still in school, and our anniversary fell on a Tuesday, so we had to get creative with our celebrating!
Here we are at dinner!
We went out to eat at Cafe Duvon in Georgetown for dinner, and we both really enjoyed it! The area of DC where we live has some good restaurants, but they're all a little expensive for Blake and I to eat at on a regular basis.  It's really nice to try them out though for special occasions!

On Friday after Blake got out of school, we went to Madame Tussaund's Wax Museum! Because it's set in DC, they had a lot of politicians and all the presidents! It was really, really interesting to compare heights and weights of presidents and give them a face! Really really cool.  The pictures don't really do it justice, I think, but here you go!
Blake looking dapper with a president!
MLK Jr.
Me and my school's namesake!


Generals Lee & Grant & me, trying to come to an agreement
Abe.

Costumes!


Teddy Roosevelt!
WWII
Heated debate

High fiving the Clintons.
A life form found.
Blake with Brangelina.
Tell us more about your Nobel Peace Price, Blake...

Playing president.

Oval Office. Hard at work.
Presidential Fam.
Oh Denzel... :)
America's Next Top Hot Husband.


I guess you want to hear about the peace prize too?
Blake and Tiger Woods!

And then, I got a package in the mail from a flower company! My beautiful best buddy Heather had sent Blake and I anniversary flowers!!! How sweet is that?
They stayed fresh forever too!
Finally, to wrap up our celebration of our first year of marriage, we bought this delicious cake and ate it all! Over a few days that is of course...
Yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead... Make my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...